Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day What is Love? Life Coaching Questions & Quotes

Phyllis Reardom M.Ed.
Life Coach
                                                                   
Valentine's Day, is an annual celebration of love.  The day is named after Saint Valentine and is  a day of chocolates and flowers; of hugs & kisses; heart shaped everything and the color red.

I thought I would ask some Valentine Day/ Love related questions to get you in the Feb 14th
mood. And help you create more love awareness in your life.  Note, I said I’d present the questions…it’s your Life….. I’ll leave the answers to you.

I will also offer you some Valentine love quotes….use them if you like.

What is love?
How often I wonder has this question been asked. I'm sure there are many who would say there is no such thing as love.

I remember years ago working with a young woman who was totally controlled by her boy friend…she thought this was love.

No doubt our definition of love will come from our personal experiences and perceptions.


Valentine's Day

Early February sees young children busy preparing cards to send to favorite friends.

Grandparents are purchasing red items of clothing for grandchildren, to avoid the sugary gifts.

Lovers are searching for, ‘the just right’ gift.

Red heart shapes fill the shops.



Valentine’s Day Life Coaching Questions

1. What is love?

2. How does it show itself?

3. In red boxes of chocolates?  In a dozen red roses?  Maybe.

4. Or is love shown in other ways?

5. How were you shown love as a child?

6. Did it only happen on Valentine’s Day?

7. How do you show love to your children? Grandchildren?

8. How do you express love to your spouse; partner?

9. If I asked them that question, what would they say?

10. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being ‘almost none’ and 10 being awesome…..how much love is in your life right now?

11. How do you define love?

12. Do you love yourself?

13. How do you show self love?

14. Do you think self love is essential to give you the ability to love others?

15. Do you want and need more love in your life?





 Valentine's Day  Love Quotes...share them...use them with your loved ones.


"I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved."    George Eliot

"Life is the flower for which love is the honey."  Victor Hugo

"
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit."  Khalil Gibran


"
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so." David Grayson

"
Two lovers in the rain have no need of an umbrella." Japanese Proverb
"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."  Dr. Seuss

"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs."   William Shakespeare

"Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words."   Margaret Mitchell



Wishing each of you all the love you deserve.

Now a quote from me:

"Love yourself to the fullest and your life will be filled with love, always."   Phyllis Reardon


Please share this blog. If you woud like to improve the love and joy in your life contact me for a complimentary life coaching session.  phyllis@coachphyllis.com

If you would  like to receive my Blogs please subscribe. To left of this page.


Phyllis

2 comments:

  1. I know this is sometimes difficult or seemingly impossible to bless someone when a great deal of ill or hard feelings exist.

    business coaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my Blog and for leaving your comment.

    ReplyDelete