Good Monday morning, it is sunny but cool here today in Florida. It is Monday so that makes it a writing day for me. I have just finished the first draft of my 3rd life coaching book and hope to have it published by mid March; maybe I'll wait until the 17th, St. Patrick's Day to celebrate my Irish roots.
On the weekend one of my future daughter-in-laws ( I have two ) sent me a list of 37 Tips For a Better Life...author unknown. I have taken 20 items from this list for you to think about, use and share.
I keep saying that life is not easy but a great deal of that 'Better Life' is up to you; it is in your hands.
20 things to Better Your Life, taken from 37 Tips For a Better Your Life....author unknown.
Life Coaching Activities for a Better Life
- Take a 10-30 minute walk everyday….and while you walk, smile!
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes everyday.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Live with the 3 E’s……..Energy, Enthusiasm & Empathy.
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did last year.
- Make time to practice meditation, yoga and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
- Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
- Dream more while you’re awake.
- Eat more food that grow on trees and plants and less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to make at least 3 people smile each day.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead, invest energy in the positive, present moment.
- Realise that life is a school and that you’re here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and will fade away like an algebra class, but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a Prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Smile and laugh more.
- Life is too short to waste your time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
Make your Life the best it can be!!!
Enjoy your day and choose to make it a Positive one, it will be way more fun.
I offer a complimentary life coaching session if you would like to learn more about life coaching.