Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

What Will 2012 Bring Your Way? You Know Best

Phyllis Reardon
Life Coach

Good morning. Hope everyone had a great holiday season!

I am back in my office and back to my life coaching and writing. I visited 4 continents in my month of travel, it was anazing, I'm ready for work.

If you have any life topics that you would like to write about on this blog, do contact me. Guest Bloggers are welcome!!  or if you have a question about Life or Work, please email me and I will answer in a Blog; if you have the question in your mind then no doubt other people have the same question. I will not use your name.

I have 2 new Youtube videos..one on my 2nd book and the other on What Is Life Coaching? The following video is What Is Life Coaching?

http://youtu.be/mHVHdJ7-5Ts

Need help with some of Life's challenges?..........I offer a free Life Coaching Consultation.

Want to know more, email me phyllis@coachphyllis.com

Have a great day!

Coach Phyllis
www.coachphyllis.com

1 comment: