Phyllis Reardon M.Ed
Thank you for subscribing to my Blog.
With just about three weeks left in 2011 I took sometime this morning to think about all the wonderful people I had the opportunity to meet and work with this year. Thank you to each of you!
I'm in Florida now and preparing for a month's cruise. I'm flying to Lisbon and returning by ship. One port I visit for the first time is Casablanca, it has always seemed like an exotic place to me, now I'll discover for myself.
If technology permits I will upload some video of my trip.
However you celebrate this time of year make sure to:
Take time for you.
1. Once a day set aside at least 10 minutes for you.
2. If the weather permits, take a walk, it helps to clear the mind.
3. Avoid people who gossip. It produces pure negativity in the body.
4. Smile. Smiling produces wonderful chemicals in the body.
5. Give compliments, at least one a day.
6. Love yourself, if you don't, no one else will.
7. Start to Plan for 2012.
Life has much to offer all of us.
Make yourself ready to get the most for you.
Watch for my updates from my trip!
Thanks again. Please share my Blog with friends.