Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Quotes ---- Food for Thought---------- Life Coaching Activities

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed.
Life Coach



As you start to make your Weekly Plan today, give some thought to the Quotes I have listed here.

These are some of my favorites. Take them and use them if they fit your life and your Life Coaching Activities.


Do you have a favorite quote?


I find that the more I have in my ‘Quote Bank’, I will be sure to find one to fit the many parts of Life. Many times a quote will summarize how I feel or start me thinking toward the action I should take.


Use. Share. Post.

Make them yours.


We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough. Helen Keller



If people only knew how hard I worked, they wouldn’t be so amazed.
Michaelangelo



The beginning is half of every action.
Greek proverb



It sometimes seems that intense desire creates not only its own opportunities, but its own talent. Eric Hoffer



Our aspirations are our possibilities.
Robert Browning



Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other thing.
Abraham Lincoln



Most people know what they want but they don’t know how to achieve it.
Coach Phyllis



If you think you can or you can’t, you are right.
Henry Ford



Enjoy your day and plan well.Check out more of my Life Coaching Activities.

Coach Phyllis
www.coachphyllis.com
phyllis@coachphyllis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment