Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Powerful Life Coaching Questions---- How To Develop

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed.
Life Coach



As a Life Coach do you struggle sometimes to get just the right question to ask your client?


As all of the answers are within us, the questioning process is the key to life coaching.


Socrates said, “ Enlightenment lies not in the answer but in the question.”




Powerful Question Process


I have developed a process in my Life Coaching business that helps me in the development of Powerful Life Coaching Questions.


Preparation is essential to a successful life coaching session.


Prior to a session with a client:

1. I review the notes from my last session.

2. I re-read emails from my client.

3. I use this information to connect completely with my client’s needs and goals.

4. I clear my thoughts of everything else and focus solely on my client.

5. Powerful Question form and flow.

6. Write them down on paper…you will use them again.



Check my new book for more information Life Coaching Activities & Powerful Questions.
Available on Amazon.




Coach Phyllis
www.coachphyllis.com
Contact me Phyllis@coachphyllis.com

1 comment: