Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life Coaching Activities & Powerful Questions....Book

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed
Life Coach

I am delighted to say that my book Life Coaching Activities & Powerful Questions has been published.



It is now available through my publisher Create Space

http://www.createspace.com/3411722

and will be upon Amazon with in 2 weeks.


This is my first book and has been a very rewarding project.


The book contains over 150 Powerful Questions and numerous Life Coaching Activities that are taken from my day-to-day practice.

This book is a must for life coaches, teachers, school counselors, human resource personnel and parents.

Check it out and help make your life more successful.


www.lifecoachphyllis.com


Have a successful life.

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment