Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Life Coaching Activities New Book

Good morning, coming from a background of curriculum,and program development I find it extremely interesting and rewarding to develop Life Coaching Activities which I would like to share with you. Each and every life coaching activity is grounded in theory, making the practice of life coaching more meaningful and results based.

I will be posting life coaching activities at least twice aweek and I invite you to use them for free.

I will be publishing my first Life Coaching Activities Workbook early in the new year. I will keep you informed.

Coach Phyllis
phyllis@coachphyllis.com

1 comment:

  1. Good Job! This book will be very helpful for everyone!
    Human Expert

    ReplyDelete