Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Friday, August 12, 2011

EFT Emotional Freedom Technique

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed
Life Coach
 

Good morning to my subscribers. Who is familiar with EFT?


In February of this year I was trained in a Emotional Freedom Technique. For those of you not familiar with this, it is a combination of acupuncture and NLP.  I was amazed by the results it offered me personally.
 

EFT is a 5000 year old technique Wish I had been taught this in school!


Limited Time Offer

 I am offering an opportunity for a free EFT session to 20 of my subscribers on a first come basis.
 

In brief, EFT is said to be "like acupuncture without the needles". It is based on the Meridian system which has been used in the Chinese culture for thousands of years. It is  fast and effective in dealing with physical and emotional issues. Great for you or your clients.
Even when your clients are deicated to achieving their goals, there will be times they will get stuck. EFT addesses what is causing them to be stuck by connecting to the individual's subconscious to clear up limiting beliefs and fears.  Many times lack of action is Fear based.

I have added EFT as another tool in my Coaching practice. EFT is commonly referred to as ‘tapping’ as the process has you tap on energy or meridian points throughout your body.

When we set up your complimentary session I will send you a chart of the Meridian points to tap.
If you would like more info check out wwwEFTU.com

Looking forward to tapping with you.

Phyllis
phyllis@coachphyllis.cxom

No comments:

Post a Comment