Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Motivation and Success.....Life Coaching Activities

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed.
Life Coach

As you begin this first week of February, 2011 here are some Questions/Quotes and thoughts that you might choose to use to help get the most out of your week and get you closer to your Goal or what you want to achieve.


Remember, Action is necessary for Success.


Dreaming will not bring you success. You need to get moving. You need to create the appropriate Actions that will lead you to your Goal.

A favorite quote of mine is

Talk doesn’t cook rice. Chinese Proverb

Such a practical thought to consider. Another favorite Quote of mine is from the character, Yoda, Star Wars:

Do or do not; there is no try.

And another Quote I use:

The beginning is half of every Action. Greek proverb.


The following questions are taken form by book Life Coaching Activities & Powerful Questions, available on Amazon.

You may be thinking now, a month of this year is gone and I haven’t achieved what I want to achieve this month. That’s okay. Don’t dwell on the negative piece of this. Instead, ask yourself these questions and stay focused.

Life Coaching Activities & Powerful/Questions

1. How do I choose to be this week? Successful or Not.


2. What one thing can I do today to get closer to my goal?


3. What is the very first small step I have to take to make that happen?


4. Do I really want to reach that goal? Be honest with yourself.


5. Now, what is the next thing I must do to keep me moving?



I invite you to use any Quotes I post, make them yours. Print them and Post them where you can see them daily.

They can act as a reminder or an inspiration for your Actions.

Ask yourself these questions everyday this week. Note your responses.

Create a reminder for you.

Stick with it.

Review and reassess on Friday.

Have an successful week!

Coach Phyllis

Phyllis@coachphyllis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment