Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ten 2011 Resolutions You Can Keep

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed.
Life Coach


Check out these 10 resolves that can add value to your life.


It is a known fact and research shows that over 80% of New Year’s Resolutions fail; I have addressed this in my past three Blogs.

Now check out these 10 resolves that can add value to your life.


I received an email earlier this week from Jenny, a LinkedIn connection, sharing with me a blog post on New Year’s Resolutions. I thought you might find it as interesting as I did. Due to copyright I can't reprint the same Blog as requested but I will summarize and provide you with the link.

I enjoyed this article as it presented tasks that we should do but some may not always persist.


Check out www.toponlinecolleges.com blog for their 10 resolves. At first glimpse they may appear a little light hearted but they are 10 things that can improve your life. Hope you enjoy!


Here they are:
1. Be nicer to people.

2. Get more sleep.

3. Give blood.

4. Indulge in moderation.

5. Floss regularly.

6. Do your best at work.

7. Do exercise that makes you happy.

8. Recycle.

9. Give more affection.

10. Stop overspending.




Final note. Whatever your resolve this new year, grab a pencil and paper and make your Plan. Success will only happen when you have a plan.


Happy New Year!

Coach Phyllis
www.coachphyllis.com
phyllis@coachphyllis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment