Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Life Coaching Book -------- Life Coaching Activities & Powerful Questions

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed.
Life Coach


Life Coaching Activities and Powerful Questions: A Life Coaching Activities Workbook


Sales of my new book,Life Coaching Activities and Powerful Questions: A Life Coaching Activities Workbook are doing very well, I am very pleased to say.


One very interesting comment I received from a reader was:

'I eat up self help books but this is the only one that I felt was directed toward me. It took me through the process. Wow, I am really discovering things about myself.'

This is it! This is what every Life Coach wants.

As I began the study of Life Coaching several years back I too felt the same way.

As I state in my book:

Life Coaching has offered me an opportunity to see and explore the world with a different set of eyes.

The real act of discovery lies, not in finding new lands, but in seeing with a new set of eyes. “Marcel Proust”.

I have come to learn and understand the words of Socrates,

The enlightenment is not in the answer but in the question.”

The Book

Life Coaching Activities and Powerful Questions: A Life Coaching Activities Workbook
This book takes you through the Life Coaching process in terms of definitions, quotes, activities, exercises and Coaching Questions as designed by CoachPhyllis.com Inc. Also included are Note sections so you can make your comments on what worked best for you.

Check it out at Amazon.

It is a great tool for clients or for self discovery.

Any questions please email me.

Coach Phyllis
phyllis@coachphyllis.com
www.coachphyllis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment