Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Life Work Balance. Are You Making It Work? Activities for Life Coaching

Good morning, well we are just about 2 weeks into the new decade, feeling balanced?

Last week I attended a Cirque Du Soleil show and was in awe of the balancing acts that were performed.I couldn't help but think about the amount of practice that went into this balancing act and the question came to mind, could we achieve such balance in Life and Work?

The answer I believe is yes but we too need to practice to create that Work Life balance. What I noticed is that each of the performers got their own act perfected before working with others. Can we learn from that? Do we need to focus on balance in our own life before we can feel the balance between work and life? Where do we start?


Planning, planning planning.

Questions to Direct Life Work Balance

1. What do I want in life this week, this month?
2. What do I have to do to make this happen?
3. What are my responsiblities in life and work?
4. Am I true to these responsibilities?
5. What else can I do to create the balance?
6. Are there adjustments I can make in my actions, attitude?
7. Am I being honest with myself?
8. What can I do today to feel better about my work?
9. What will the balnced life work look like?
10. Am I kind to myself? Do I reward myself when I accomplish tasks?

Life is not easy. It can seem very much like a balancing act, so why not develop the Balancing Skills to walk that tight rope?

Check my next blog or articles for Life Work Balance Activities.

Have a great day!

Coach Phyllis

www.coachphyllis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment