Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Monday, October 26, 2009

NLACP - Career Practitioner Conference

Good Monday morning! I attended the very first Newfoundland and Labrador Career Practitioner Conference this weekend. As I drove home over a very wet and windy highway I reflected on the strides that have been made in the career development area in our province, amazing. But I feel even more amazing was the intensity and the desire I saw in the eyes of every career practitioner for this information,knowledge and confirmation.

As my highway drive continued,I recalled all the words that were repeated by presenters. This was good because we were getting similar messages. I heard words like, planning, personal, hope, self esteem, career continuum, opportunity, success, positive, vocation/calling and many more.

So much fantastic information. So many words. Now what? Next step?
How do use all of this? What one(two/three) piece of information did you get from the weekend?
Make a note of what stayed in your head. Write it down.
What is it about this piece of information that resonated with you?
How will it fit in to your everyday work?
How can it help you work with your clients? Write it down.Use it.
Review in a week. Use it. Review.

Today's Quote:

"If you think you can or can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

Have a great day,
Coach Phyllis
phyllis@coachphyllis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment