Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Life and Life Coaching

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed.
Life Coach

Good morning to my dedicated readers. Hope you are having a wonderful summer.

My summer has been and continues to be a busy one as I am sure your's is also. I wanted to share with you that my second book,  Know Your Strengths Inventory will be upon Amazon within weeks if not days.This is a tool that I created and use with my clients and have decided to publish and share. Watch for it!

Also, I have added EFT to my coaching tools and I am finding it to be a great resource for my clients. Anyone else on here EFT trained? Are you using with your clients? Love to hear your comments on the use of EFT.

On the personal note, my first grandchild is due to arrive on Oct 6th. I have started a Grandparent Blog... more on that later.

A Quote for you.

A quote that came to my mind yesterday as I had lunch with some friends:

          " I can live for two months on one good compliment."
                                                                              Mark Twain


Enjoy your weekend.

Please email with comments on EFT or if there is something about Life Coaching that you would like me to write on.


Phyllis
phyllis@coachphyllis.com
http://www.coachphyllis.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phyllis, I loved this blog. Thanks for sharing. I am a Granny and have a grandson of 15 months. It is the most precious gift your children can give you!

    Regards
    Bev

    ReplyDelete