Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Looking for a new Life Coaching Book?

Did you know that more people buy books in the Spring? I would have thought the winter, but there you go...spring is a big book buying time.





 If you are new to my Blog I would like to tell you about my Life Coaching Book.

Life Coaching Activities & Powerful Questions draws on the activities and questions that I have successfully used with my coaching clients. 

If you are a life coach,  human resource manager, parent, teacher or are working with other individuals, this book will be of assistance to you. 

It is avalable on Amazon in both print and Kindle format.  






I would be really interested to know just how many of my Subscribers use E Readers. Love to hear from you on that.


Have a great long weekend. Stay safe and enjoy your life.




Phyllis Reardon
Life Coach & Personal Development Expert
phyllis@coachhyllis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment