Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Think Positive Thoughts…
              Watch Your Life Change
Phyllis Reardon M.Ed



                          

How often have you heard this or read it in a self-help book?

Think Positive!  Seems simple enough.

Did you know that you have over 50,000 thoughts a day and that 70% of these are negative!
Yes that’s over 35,000 negative thoughts a day. No wonder some days feel like low points in your life and business.

Why so many negative thoughts you might ask? 

Well these negative thoughts have been forming since the day you were born. You wrote them on your subconscious mind. They came from parents, siblings, family, friends, teachers, co-workers and you took them as fact and implanted them in your subconscious mind.

These negative thoughts create limiting beliefs such as:
I’m not good enough….I’ll never have any money….I’m too skinny….I’m too fat….I’m too short…I’m too tall…..I’m useless at sales…I’ll never make it to the top..and on and on. I’m sure you can add a full list because they have been in your thoughts for your whole life.

70,000 negative thoughts a day!  Negative thoughts are really limiting beliefs.

Limiting Beliefs cause you to self-sabotage.

Feeling stuck? Procrastinating? You have Limiting Beliefs.

You need to discover just what these limiting beliefs are and learn to release them.

A great tool to help with this is Emotional Freedom Technique, commonly known as Tapping.


If you would like to have your limiting beliefs released email me, I can help.  phyllis@coachphyllis.com

Coach Phyllis
www.coachphyllis.com

1 comment:

  1. We create engaging brands, responsive websites, mobile apps, and complete social media campaigns.
    Our dream clients are passionate people and companies who aren't afraid to stand out.
    At WaHappa, we work tirelessly to understand you and your customers better than anyone, so we can create meaningful content that truly connects you to them.
    https://contact.wahappa.com

    ReplyDelete