Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Which Life Coaching Activities Would You Like to Have?

Which Life Coaching Activities Would You Like to Have?

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed
Life Coach

Hi to all my subscribers!

Several times a year I like to ask you what you would like me to write about. Is there any aspect of your life that you would like more info on or a life coaching question you can use in your own life? Let me know.

Would you like information on any of the following Life areas? Email me.

Family/Relationships/Parenting
Career/Work
Fitness/Health
Personal Growth
Money/Finances
Fun/Joy

Send me an email with your thoughts or questions and I will do my best to answer in a blog...you will remain anonymous.

How many Parents/Grandparents do I have among my subscribers? I would love to know.

You can email me at phyllis@coachphyllis.com

Enjoy the last of winter...spring is on its way!

Coach Phyllis
www.coachphyllis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment