Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Make It a Month of Self Love

Make It a Month of Self Love

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed
Life Coach


Many years ago I remember reading that inorder to love others we must love ourself first. However in much of my formal education and the culture in which I was raised 'self-love' was seen as being a negative trait...a person so called 'full of themself.' I was fortunate that within my family self-love was encouraged. I came to understand that self-love is indeed a necessity not only for loving others but for success in life and work.



As you start this month of Love start with Self Love.

Give it a try!

Everyday say something nice to yourself.

Look in the mirror and compliment yourself. Accept the compliment.

Self Love it key to your happiness, health and success.


You have heard me say before that your thoughts define your life. Start Loving yourself and watch the change!!!


If you would like to learn more about Life Coaching please contact me or if you think I can help you email   phyllis@coachphyllis.com

Check out my books   www.coachphyllis.com




2 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    Coaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. The looks really great. Most of these smaller details are usually created employing wide range of heritage knowledge. I would like all of it substantially. Life Coach Therapist

    ReplyDelete