Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Monday, April 11, 2011

12 Life Coaching Questions to Motivate

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed
Life Coach

We are a little over 3 weeks into Spring....Have you started that spring project yet? Have you taken the first step to the change you want?

I believe that Questions direct our lives. Think about it. Just how does your day go? How many questions do you ask? We ask questions at home...what's for breakfast...what do I have to pick up at the market? what time is my meeting? what info do I need to present? what? when? where? how?.........life directors.

We need answers, and the only way to get answers is to ask questions. I am offering you Life Coaching Questions that I use with my clients. Note them. Write them down and use them with the people in your life.

I begin with, "What do you really, really, really want?" because if you don't know what you want, how will you know when you have reached your goal or achieved.

In Lewis Carroll’s book, Alice In Wonderland, Alice asks The Cat which way she should go.

Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.



This question is crucial...the answer to the question is key to success. Give it thought. Write it down. Writing it down gets it out off your head and makes it more real.
 Make sure the answer you give is one you want. It should be appropriate and realistic. Dream, infact dream big but make sure your goal is yours.

Write down each question or enter ino a computer program. Next take time to think about your response to each. Note your answer.

Keep a Success Book.



Life Coaching Questions to Motivate and move to Success

1. What do you really, really, really want?
2. Why do you want it?
3. What is success to you?
4. What does it look like?
5. How will you know when you have become successful?
6. How will you know when you have found it?
7. What is holding you back from getting it?
8. Do you believe you can get it?
9. What motivates you?
10. What are your intelligences and talents?
11. How can you make the greatest difference in your own life?
12. Who do you have to Become in order to achieve what you Want to achieve?


No body can move you, you must take action to move ourself.

It is Spring; there is action all around in nature. Why not take this time of year to refocus. Ask yourself these Life Coaching Questions and then Take Action!!!

These Life Coaching Questions are taken from my book Life Coaching Activities & Powerful Questions
 
I invite  to email my link to a friend. Love to have your comments.
 
Phyllis
 
 
If you would like further info please email me.
phyllis@coachphyllis.com
http://www.coachphyllis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment