Subscribe for Your Free E- Book

Building Self Confidence E Book FREE!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Google...What Have You Googled in 12 Years? My Google Short List

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed.
Life Coach

Wow, Google celebrated its 12 birthday this week....only 12 years old and such an impact on the world.


This got me thinking about all the Googling I have done and the range of topics I have explored.... from receipes to wedding protocol; from skin care to medical answers. Google was there for me.


What did I do 13 years ago? How did I find my answers?


Google has given us the immediacy that has for ever changed our lives.


My short list would look something like this.

1. Baked beans
2. Enlarged uterus
3. Christmas wreath
4. Mother-in-Laws
5. Travel in Italy
6. Skin care
7. Life Coaching
8. World cruising
9. E Book creation
10.Tampa Bay Lightening
11.Blogging
12.Gifts for 3 year olds
13. Book lists
14. Hurricanes
15. Mother of the bride dress
16. Mother of the groom dress
17. Slow cookers
18. WiFi
19. Poems
20. Quotes

What's your Google list?


Happy Googling and have a great day.

Coach Phyllis

www.coachphyllis.com
phyllis@coachphyllis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment